Wednesday 1 February 2017

Happy Rose Day 2017 SMS, Quotes, Wishes Messages, Greetings, Whatsapp Status

Happy Rose Day  Quotes
" Bunch of roses for my love.
" My rose is red, Your eyes are blue, You love me, and I love u. Happy                    valentine’s day. 
" A single rose can be my garden… a single friend, my world. 
" The rose and the thorn, and sorrow and gladness are linked together.
" Rose,oh pure contradiction, joy of being No-one’s sleep under so many lids. 
 " Beauty without virtue is like a rose without scent.
Happy Rose Day Wishes
" A Single Rose For U For Being In My Life,
  Thank You So Mush To Complete My Life.
" Pink roses are the indication of cheerfulness and given to the loved ones for        their happiness. 
Happy Rose Day Greetings
" “You are responsible, forever, for what you have tamed. You are responsible for    your rose.” – Antoine de Saint-Exupery 
" One rose says more than the dozen words 
" “Love and a red rose can’t be hid.” – Thomas Holcroft
" Flower are very soft don’t touch them with hard hands
  Similary feelings are so soft like flowers
  don’t touch them with harsh words!
Happy Rose Day Messages and SMS
" Bunch of rose I am sending you 
" Yellow to show our happiness
  White to show our purity
  Black to show our darkest secrets
  And red to show our love
Happy Rose Day Whatsapp and Facebook Status
" You will always be in my life, even if you are not in my life..in my memory. I love   you.Roses Are Beautiful Language
" Of Love, What We Can Not
  Speak Roses Are Said. This
  Rose For You With My Deep
  Love.
" Happy Rose Day!
  weeter than the candies
  lovelier than the red roses
  more huggable than soft toys
  that’s what you’re
  here’s wishing you a Rose Day facebook status 

No comments:

Post a Comment